New types of animals/creatures

Hey guys I'm doing this new thread for the reason you are thinking, if you clicked on it... Well if you did then i just wanted too ask to all of you just ONE... SIMPLE...QUESTION *clearing throat sounds* Would you like to see different more/different types of animals in Sting3d stories or you like as it is right now?(not that i'm complaining about the current state)... [Yes] [No] [Maybe]

If you clicked on Yes then i have a lot of ideas such as: every kind of insects(worms,flies,bees,spiders etc.), mythological monsters(minotaurs°,Medusa°,centaur°°,gryphons°,chimeras° etc.) or fantastical creatures(goblins,ogres,tentacles,fairies etc.) or.... ehm if you have any other ideas please write it in the comments down below😜(y)

If you clicked on No... well what are you doing here reading all these nonsenses things (of course i'm joking these are serious stuff;)...... at least for someone🤔.....i hope😳...) and of course write why you clicked on No

If you clicked on Maybe.............. why did you choose maybe first of all??? You see people can't be insecure about their choices in life, cause if they do they don't go far just do the right thing make a choice chose your path, don't let other choose for you... SPEAK UP.... NOW you have the chance to do it....... so JUST DO IT💪 (and as probably you may have understood if you read till this point) leave your thoughts/ideas in the comment section down below... Thanks Have a great time!!!(if someone understand the citation)

Uffff that was something pretty hard to do i didn't think that i could have done a thing like this in the end but now i'm proud of myself... Thank you again for reading this till the very end.... or maybe not..... naahh i'm joking... maybe..... OKAY I stop it.
I just wanted to say that if you guys liked it then i can understand that i'm not the only one thinking like this and this means a lot:D:love:
I really put time and effort on doing this and I'm really proud... *internal thoughts*[i Hope that Sting read this}

P.S: if you don't understand what this ° symbol means i will explain it to you. It's a thing that mostly Sting needs to know(being the main reason for all of us being here today) This ° is referred to the shape of the cocks of the various monsters/creatures i know I can be a little weird but if this idea gets the success that I hope, at least i want things to be like they needs to be, so please Sting (i'm not making you an order) can you please search what type of phallus each one of them has?
[Medusa it's the only one that i wanna say how i want it...: i really want it to be a woman with two dicks one on top of the other one, it's weird but in Hentai it's draw like that idk why]

Comments and thoughts down below [don't hate me for this hahaha]

fogboy17

Administrator
I'll choose a nice wishy-washy MAYBE.

I could say NO, because I like what Sting has been doing so far, and why spoil a winning formula? Also, the sex with dogs is my primary attraction to Sting's stories. Other animals and some otherworldly creatures (mythical/monster/alien/dog-men) are a fun change of pace, but I think the "girl fucks dog" stories should remain the focal point. Especially as Sting is engaging in world-building, adding character depth to his girls and their inter-relationships. In fact, the change I'd most like to see would be a greater variety of dogs: Dalmatian, St. Bernard, Malamute, Bernese, Bloodhound... hell, even Dachshund! 😁

I could also say YES, because I would like to see a few new animals too. Elena took a horse inside her last year. I wonder how another girl might react to doing that? What about fucking a pig? Or a goat? There can be a lot of animals on a farm!

Stonecutter, all of your suggestions have a distinct fantasy feel, including the insects. (Would those be real-life-sized insects, where a swarm or army fucks a girl and multiple bugs enter her at once; or giant versions, with one bee/worm/spider capable of fucking a girl all by itself?) Sting has already done goblins and minotaurs in the past, so either could make a comeback. Plus, we're seeing zombie dogs again too!

And while a gryphon or a some sewer tentacle might be interesting, we may have a problem. I suspect most of Sting's animal/creature models he finds online. (Or at least the initial model, which he then hones and details to make his own.) Our imaginations are limitless, while Sting's software and modeling abilities are not. If insect or tentacle sex or whatnot is even doable with Sting's current modeling/posing constraints, is it also doable while keeping up the level of sophistication in both the art and the storytelling that we've come to expect? That should be the real question! And you acknowledge this yourself with your concern about monster phallus shapes.

Overall, I think you've created an interesting thread here, Stonecutter, and a worthwhile topic for discussion. And if any of this triggers a new idea in Sting's head for a future story, then this thread could only be considered a success. Like you, I'm curious to see what other members think: more status quo, or more variety? What type of sexual encounters would others want to see in a future story?

I'll choose a nice wishy-washy MAYBE.

I could say NO, because I like what Sting has been doing so far, and why spoil a winning formula? Also, the sex with dogs is my primary attraction to Sting's stories. Other animals and some otherworldly creatures (mythical/monster/alien/dog-men) are a fun change of pace, but I think the "girl fucks dog" stories should remain the focal point. Especially as Sting is engaging in world-building, adding character depth to his girls and their inter-relationships. In fact, the change I'd most like to see would be a greater variety of dogs: Dalmatian, St. Bernard, Malamute, Bernese, Bloodhound... hell, even Dachshund! 😁

I could also say YES, because I would like to see a few new animals too. Elena took a horse inside her last year. I wonder how another girl might react to doing that? What about fucking a pig? Or a goat? There can be a lot of animals on a farm!

Stonecutter, all of your suggestions have a distinct fantasy feel, including the insects. (Would those be real-life-sized insects, where a swarm or army fucks a girl and multiple bugs enter her at once; or giant versions, with one bee/worm/spider capable of fucking a girl all by itself?) Sting has already done goblins and minotaurs in the past, so either could make a comeback. Plus, we're seeing zombie dogs again too!

And while a gryphon or a some sewer tentacle might be interesting, we may have a problem. I suspect most of Sting's animal/creature models he finds online. (Or at least the initial model, which he then hones and details to make his own.) Our imaginations are limitless, while Sting's software and modeling abilities are not. If insect or tentacle sex or whatnot is even doable with Sting's current modeling/posing constraints, is it also doable while keeping up the level of sophistication in both the art and the storytelling that we've come to expect? That should be the real question! And you acknowledge this yourself with your concern about monster phallus shapes.

Overall, I think you've created an interesting thread here, Stonecutter, and a worthwhile topic for discussion. And if any of this triggers a new idea in Sting's head for a future story, then this thread could only be considered a success. Like you, I'm curious to see what other members think: more status quo, or more variety? What type of sexual encounters would others want to see in a future story?
Thanks for the support man and yeah as you said Sting started with the idea of dogs and girls not other animals but he tried doing something different with horses, cerberus, goblins and minotaurs. I would never make him change his idea.
But as you said if he wants to try something different he can take a look here and decide
(i hope that in the future this thread will be used as you said)

if someone else wants to write to write his own ideas or thought you know where to do it

D@nny66ITA

I think YES...but...I know I write but it's not a good sign.
I write But because, I like other animals like horses, monkeys, deers, wild felins (tigers, lions, exct) and maybe some strange and weird like elephant rinhos ...
I don't like in special way dog-man or similar, sorry STING but I think that the girls fuck animals or human, I don't like the mix.
I like aliens or other fantasy species, in the right story are great.
I like some kind of orgy with different species, maybe some aliens wants to know about human female and animal sex ;)

Sorry for my bad englis, but I hope you understand the meaning...
Bye

marica20

Hey guys I'm doing this new thread for the reason you are thinking, if you clicked on it... Well if you did then i just wanted too ask to all of you just ONE... SIMPLE...QUESTION *clearing throat sounds* Would you like to see different more/different types of animals in Sting3d stories or you like as it is right now?(not that i'm complaining about the current state)... [Yes] [No] [Maybe]

If you clicked on Yes then i have a lot of ideas such as: every kind of insects(worms,flies,bees,spiders etc.), mythological monsters(minotaurs°,Medusa°,centaur°°,gryphons°,chimeras° etc.) or fantastical creatures(goblins,ogres,tentacles,fairies etc.) or.... ehm if you have any other ideas please write it in the comments down below😜(y)

If you clicked on No... well what are you doing here reading all these nonsenses things (of course i'm joking these are serious stuff...... at least for someone.....i hope...) and of course write why you clicked on No;)🤔😳

If you clicked on Maybe.............. why did you choose maybe first of all??? You see people can't be insecure about their choices in life, cause if they do they don't go far just do the right thing make a choice chose your path, don't let other choose for you... SPEAK UP.... NOW you have the chance to do it....... so JUST DO IT (and as probably you may have understood if you read till this point) leave your thoughts/ideas in the comment section down below... Thanks Have a great time!!!(if someone understand the citation)💪

Uffff that was something pretty hard to do i didn't think that i could have done a thing like this in the end but now i'm proud of myself... Thank you again for reading this till the very end.... or maybe not..... naahh i'm joking... maybe..... OKAY I stop it.
I just wanted to say that if you guys liked it then i can understand that i'm not the only one thinking like this and this means a lot:D:love:
I really put time and effort on doing this and I'm really proud... *internal thoughts*[i Hope that Sting read this}

P.S: if you don't understand what this ° symbol means i will explain it to you. It's a thing that mostly Sting needs to know(being the main reason for all of us being here today) This ° is referred to the shape of the cocks of the various monsters/creatures i know I can be a little weird but if this idea gets the success that I hope, at least i want things to be like they needs to be, so please Sting (i'm not making you an order) can you please search what type of phallus each one of them has?
[Medusa it's the only one that i wanna say how i want it...: i really want it to be a woman with two dicks one on top of the other one, it's weird but in Hentai it's draw like that idk why]

ciao.. volevo dirti che i fumetti con donne che rimangono incinte dai cani sono proprio eccitanti. sopratutto quelle che alle fine si vede lo sperma uscire dalla fica.. scusami se scrivo in maniera cruda,ma ho letto che sei italiano,cosi mi capisci meglio..

marica20

se vuoi mettere animali nuovi nella storia,prova a metterci qualche tartaruga. hai mai visto il pene di una tartaruga? e veramente strano.
prova pure con qualche cervo, e un tapiro. prova ad immaginare un laboratorio di ricerca dove fanno esperimenti, e le donne rimangono incinte.
piu è realistico,e piu sarà eccitante.. ricorda di fare una pagina con i raggi x. che si vede il pene che riempie l'utero..

ciao.. volevo dirti che i fumetti con donne che rimangono incinte dai cani sono proprio eccitanti. sopratutto quelle che alle fine si vede lo sperma uscire dalla fica.. scusami se scrivo in maniera cruda,ma ho letto che sei italiano,cosi mi capisci meglio..
For Sting3d i translated it to english for you that's better for you PT.1

Hi... i just wanted to say that the comics with women getting pregnant by dogs are really exciting, especially those ones where you can see the cum dripping out of their pussies, sorry i write like this, but i saw that you are italian so you understand me better

se vuoi mettere animali nuovi nella storia,prova a metterci qualche tartaruga. hai mai visto il pene di una tartaruga? e veramente strano.
prova pure con qualche cervo, e un tapiro. prova ad immaginare un laboratorio di ricerca dove fanno esperimenti, e le donne rimangono incinte.
piu è realistico,e piu sarà eccitante.. ricorda di fare una pagina con i raggi x. che si vede il pene che riempie l'utero..
if you want to put new animals in the stories try putting some turtles... have you ever say a turtle penis? it's really weird.
try also some deer or tapir. try imagining a research lab where experiments are made and women getting pregnant. More realistic= more exciting.. remember to use a page just x-ray where you can see the cock filling the uterus

Maxbi50

If you clicked on No... well what are you doing here reading all these nonsenses things (of course i'm joking these are serious stuff;)...... at least for someone🤔.....i hope😳...) and of course write why you clicked on No

If you clicked on Maybe.............. why did you choose maybe first of all??? You see people can't be insecure about their choices in life, cause if they do they don't go far just do the right thing make a choice chose your path, don't let other choose for you... SPEAK UP.... NOW you have the chance to do it....... so JUST DO IT💪 (and as probably you may have understood if you read till this point) leave your thoughts/ideas in the comment section down below... Thanks Have a great time!!!(if someone understand the citation)

One of my best are girls and dolphins. Dolphins are mammals, have great penis and can easily do a two or three same in the water with girls. I will love to see this. Thanks.

KrisBai

I know I am late getting into this conversation, I think insects is an interesting concept, maybe they stumble onto the island of giant insect's.
Monsters, why is it all monsters have cocks in the same place as humans???

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
I know I am late getting into this conversation, I think insects is an interesting concept, maybe they stumble onto the island of giant insect's.
Monsters, why is it all monsters have cocks in the same place as humans???
It seems to me that this is due to the fact that all monsters are descended from humans and therefore the structure of the body is about the same)
And I'll also think about insects)