Lucy

Sting

Administrator
Staff member

Download in high quality

Download in high quality

Hi my dear friends! I want to introduce you to a new girl named Lucy. You may have seen it in the Daily Art, if you haven't already, check it out here. Lucy will be the first girl in our universe to get pregnant and give birth to a dog. How do you feel about such a story? Please write your opinion in this thread

Rugbyman

oh my! My dream has come true after many suggestions that it would be good to see one of 'our' girls get pregnant and give birth to puppies. Can't wait to see how your story will unfold.

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
oh my! My dream has come true after many suggestions that it would be good to see one of 'our' girls get pregnant and give birth to puppies. Can't wait to see how your story will unfold.
I already have ideas how it will go. Maybe I'll even leave the current story and take on Lucy's story. If I do this, then it will appear this month

Download in high quality

Download in high quality

Hi my dear friends! I want to introduce you to a new girl named Lucy. You may have seen it in the Daily Art, if you haven't already, check it out here. Lucy will be the first girl in our universe to get pregnant and give birth to a dog. How do you feel about such a story? Please write your opinion in this thread
oh wow yes finally a real story with one of the girls getting pregnant :love: :love:

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
I started work on a story about Lucy. This story will be in two parts. The first will appear closer to this weekend, and the second at the beginning of next month