June News

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, my dear friends! I have accumulated a lot of good news and therefore I am starting to share this news with you on our forum. The post will be updated regularly

1. This month you will see 6 new stories at once! With at least three stories, this is the return of old characters. Two stories will be available to the Cartridge with the Silver status, and all six stories will be available to Cartridges with the Gold status or higher

2. Also this month you will find more than 30 Daily Arts

3. I continue to run the Telegram channel Sting3D Plus for cartridges with the status of Gold or higher. If you want to join the channel, please write me a personal message on our forum and I will send you an invitation. The channel is closed and it's impossible to get there just like that

4. After many tests, I managed to create the first demo video for 8 seconds, which I want to share with you

5. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel to be aware of new animations, of course not all the animations that I plan will be available there, I think you know the reason ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBZfZrP3bPf9vjKODAS3tw