I need your help

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
Hello my dear friends! In the summer I already made a similar post, then my current video card started to work poorly, but in the end the malfunction disappeared and I decided that everything was fine. But now, when I started actively creating big stories, and most importantly, animation and games, the problem with the video card has returned again. Therefore, I again ask for help in raising money for a new video card. I would not ask for help, but you all know that I had to leave my country and now I live only on what Patreon brings me and I can’t afford to buy a new video card yet, and it will take too long to save up, during this time my current the video card may be permanently damaged. Now the prices for video cards have fallen, so now I need to collect not a very large amount. Of course, I will give a full account of which video card I will buy with the donated money and this will help me so that I can create even more elaborate and detailed stories, as well as animation and continue developing the game. Please write me a PM here or on our forum if you want to help, we will discuss how to do it and what bonuses you will receive. I promise individual bonuses to everyone who helps me, and in general, as soon as I have a new video card, the number of pictures in stories will increase from 40 to 50-60, and of course, with a new video card, I will be able to please you very soon with animation. I really hope for your help, but please forgive me if I offended someone with my request, the fact is that I have no other choice

Download in high quality

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download in high quality