How to access all content?

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings. I write with the translator because I live in Italy. I wanted to subscribe, but I can't. maybe my card is not compatible. do you have any other methods to make me one of yours? for example money transfer?
Hello, my friend! Yes, you can transfer money to me in cryptocurrency if you have such an opportunity

Rauni

Hi! my nickname on Patreon is Rauni like on your forum and i'm a 10$ patron. I'm french so forgive my english.
Regards

Mami

Merhaba adım, Patreon'daki takma Bart_Fel ve ben 10€'luk bir Patreon'um. Beni forumda çiçekler mi?

Mami

Merhaba adım, Patreon'daki takma Bart_Fel ve ben 10€'luk bir Patreon'um. Beni forumda çiçekler mi

MASLIN

Hello my dear friends! I am glad that you visited our forum. Of course, if you went into this thread, then you have a question, how to access all the stories and art on this forum?

There is nothing easier! You have two options to choose from:

1. Choose one of the options to support me at Patreon.com

- Silver Patron
- Gold Patron
- WIP Patron
- Platinum Patron

After you become a member of one of the patron groups, please write me a personal message with your nickname on the forum and nickname on Patreon (it would be better if the nicknames match, but this is not necessary) and I will add you to the corresponding group on the forum

2. Support me by transferring to PayPal or another electronic currency convenient for you. To do this, write me a personal message on the forum

If you have any questions, you can ask them in this thread or in personal messages

Thank You!

Sting3D
Hi,
I have subscribed through patreon. My nickname is MASLIN, please grant me access to your forum. Thanks