Very important information

Sting

Administrator
Staff member
Hi my dear friends! Please read this post to the end, it is very important. For 5 years I have been creating stories for you in which there is no place for violence in any form. I am against violence, I believe that all living beings should live and enjoy life. And I have always talked about it openly. But just one day, February 24 of this year, divided my life into before and after. After February 24, in the country where I lived, you can no longer talk about what you think, you can’t call for peace, you can’t oppose war. I am sure all of you or many of you have read the novel "1984", this book turned out to be a frightening prophecy of what is happening now in my country. As you understand, I live, or rather lived in Russia. And now, after February 24, after the day when the maniac Putin started the war in Ukraine, I have to leave the country where I was born. I participated in several protests against the war, I was detained by the police, windows were broken in my car, insulting words about me and my family were written on the door of my apartment, they threatened to kill me or put me in jail, where I would no doubt be killed. And all this for the fact that I publicly call to stop the war, for the fact that I publicly say that Putin is a maniac and he should be tried for his crimes. Because in order to stay alive I have to leave Russia and I will do it today. It will be very difficult for me because at all airports I can be arrested. But I have a way to get out and I will use it. While I can not write where I will go, but I already know where. As soon as I leave Russia, I will inform you that I am alive and where I am going.
I am very grateful to you for supporting me all these years and now I need your support more than ever before, because my life depends only on your support. I am forced to leave for a new country for myself, to start life from scratch. But I promise you that as soon as I rent an apartment in a new country, I will immediately start creating stories and art again. I won't quit my job because I live our stories. And thanks to your support, I will be able to settle down in a new place as soon as possible and continue to create stories for you, this is exactly what I want and will do. As soon as I leave Russia, I will create a separate Instagram page where I will talk about my journey. If you're interested, you can follow how I'm doing. The most important thing is that my computer on which I create stories will be with me, and therefore I only need an apartment to live and not a lot of money for food. And now I'm going to bed to gain strength before the most difficult road in my life, I hope that in a day I will find myself where I feel free. Wish me good luck. And thank you for being with me, my friends...