Summer Morning

Which girl should get pregnant by a dog?

• Blonde

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Brunette

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Both girls should get pregnant

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Pregnancy is not needed in this story

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Sting

Administrator
Staff member

Download in high quality

Hello my dear friends! I want to introduce you to two new girls whose story you will learn on June 16 or 17. In the meantime, I ask you to accept usastie in the vote on which the development of a new story depends. Well, let's come up with names for the girls together and decide if they are sisters or friends

AugustII

Ok this is a really hard choice. I think I will vote for both, so they both can enjoy this amazing experience of beeing pregnant with puppies.
But on the other hand only one of them getting pregnant also gives some good story points. So the other girl could be happy or jelous that she herself didn't get pregnant.
Both girls look really good but if only one was to get pregnant I would prefere the cute brunette.

i would say they are step-sisters.. the blonde one found out the brunette fucking a dog and yell at her at first then she started to enjoying it the show she goes down on her knees waiting for her turn and while waiting the dog cums inside her sister and feeling all the cum in her womb... as she asks for her turn... cause she wants to feel the same way as she did.. and let the feeling of being pregnant of a dog...

theyr names can be for the blonde one: Brie, Ashley, Amy... for the brunette one: Helen, Lois, Julie