2. Stonecutter1099

New types of animals/creatures

Yeah also turtles have humongous cocks hahha 😅
  3. Stonecutter1099

How to access all content?

Credo che tu possa comunque
  4. Stonecutter1099

Halloween Story

let's just hope that there will be some monster in this halloween story that's the only thing i would love to instead for the girls just do whoever you want to you know i like them all
  5. Stonecutter1099

Two Girl Story

option 2 for sure
  6. Stonecutter1099

can be also this one
  7. Stonecutter1099

New Story Project

oh oh mother and daughter good stuff
  8. Stonecutter1099

Summer Morning

i would say they are step-sisters.. the blonde one found out the brunette fucking a dog and yell at her at first then she started to enjoying it the show she goes down on her knees waiting for her turn and while waiting the dog cums inside her sister and feeling all the cum in her womb... as she...
  9. Stonecutter1099

Lucy

oh wow yes finally a real story with one of the girls getting pregnant :love: :love:
  10. Stonecutter1099

Very important information

Tell me when you get the chance you know where to find me even to just talk
  11. Stonecutter1099

Road Story

Version 2
  12. Stonecutter1099

How to access all content?

what do you mean?
  13. Stonecutter1099

if you want to put new animals in the stories try putting some turtles... have you ever say a turtle penis? it's really weird. try also some deer or tapir. try imagining a research lab where experiments are made and women getting pregnant. More realistic= more exciting.. remember to use a page...
  14. Stonecutter1099

For Sting3d i translated it to english for you that's better for you PT.1 Hi... i just wanted to say that the comics with women getting pregnant by dogs are really exciting, especially those ones where you can see the cum dripping out of their pussies, sorry i write like this, but i saw that...
  15. Stonecutter1099

Where is the Sting Universe located??

Are you joking or are you for real? Do you really have all that thing in your basement? And yeah you are right if any of the dogs die either way or they become ghosts or zombies and they will continue their jurney as you said😂😏